Services and miscellaneous items
- Record services, maintenance, repairs and other non-stock items for use on purchase orders.
- Store comments that you use regularly, for instance delivery instructions.
- Optionally, hold separate units of measure for stocking and purchasing the goods and services that you buy.
- Keep price lists, tables of discounts offered by individual suppliers in their own currency.
- Record suppliers’ part numbers and descriptions.
- For each purchase order, record the following information at the header level. Many of these items default from the Accounts Payable supplier file and can then be updated for each specific order:
- Supplier code, name and address.
- Date entered and date required.
- Three analysis codes and two memo fields.
- Supplier price list.
- Delivery address and instructions.
- Product or service and description.
- For products, delivery warehouse.
- Quantity and unit of purchase.
- Required date, if different from the date on the header.
- Three analysis codes.
- List price, discount and net price.
- Comment lines.
- General Ledger cost allocation account.
Process Purchase orders
- Enter new purchase orders interactively.
- Price purchase orders from a pricelist specific supplier pricing or from the stock.
- file converting to the supplier currency if required. Change the discount or net price of any item on a purchase order.
- In all scenarios short term promotional pricing can take precedence over blanket prices.
- Specify multiple delivery addresses for the goods on a single purchase order.
- Include notes and instructions (comments) on purchase orders.
- Print extended technical descriptions from inventory records on purchase orders.
- Print suppliers’ part numbers and descriptions on order documents if they are different from the details your company uses.
- Send purchase orders to suppliers on pre-printed forms.
Process Goods receipts
- Match a single receipt with more than one purchase order and vice versa.
- Record partial deliveries against an order line.
- Record deliveries even if you do not know the final costs and enter the final costs when you receive the invoice.
- Print goods received notes for internal use.
- Allow product values to be uplifted by an estimated value or percentage for supplier/product combinations for posting to the Inventory module.
- Record the return of defective or unwanted goods to the supplier.
- Send a returns note to the supplier, showing the reason why the goods are being returned.
- Track orders by supplier, product and required date, providing a complete picture of outstanding, received and invoiced line quantities.
Process suppliers invoices
- Give each supplier’s invoice an internal reference number for additional identification.
- Deduct from the invoice any settlement discounts offered by the supplier for early payment.
- Keep a comprehensive history of invoiced orders and analyse the information by order number, supplier number, product or product group.
Authorisation and control
- Define hierarchical controls by user, based on the activities that they may perform and the maximum financial values associated with transactions, i.e. purchase orders and purchase invoices.
- Place an individual supplier on hold to prevent people from placing purchase orders with that supplier.
- Optionally, prevent a purchase order from being printed until it has been authorised.
- Optionally, allow an invoice to be authorised automatically if the difference between the invoiced value and the order value is less than a specified tolerance.
measure supplier performance
- Monitor quality with goods inspection cycles defined by supplier/product combination.
- Define approved supplier/product relationships and enforce them within the requisitioning and purchasing process.
- Overall supplier performance can be recorded based on three user defined ratings per supplier.
- Analyse the variance between expected costs and the actual (invoiced) costs of each purchase.
- Optionally, full variance analysis is provided for purchase prices (invoice versus standard cost),
- Exchange rate variances (invoice versus order), and purchase quantity variance(invoice versus received).
- Define a landed costs matrix with up to four add-on values or percentages per supplier/product category
- To be added to the product value.
- Comprehensive purchase analysis enables companies to monitor business volumes and supplier/product trends, providing all the necessary information for price negotiation.
- Order Status Report.
- Order Product Analysis.
- Supplier Information Listing.
- Receipts Audit Trail.
- Invoice Audit Trail.
- Invoice Audit Register.
- Cost Variance Report.
- Purchase Analysis Report.
- Landed Costs Report.
STREAMLINE OPERATIONAL PURCHASING
Zeta ERP manages your suppliers and seamlessly manage the purchasing process from beginning to end, from Material Requisition, consolidating requisition, RFQs, Orders and Deliveries. Users can bundle demands, make different level of approval even through mobile to release procedure easier.
- Purchase Analysis
- Purchase Management
- Material Requisition Tracking
- Request For Quotations (Rfq)
- Purchase Order From Rfq / Requisition
- Back To Back Orders