- Hold details of multiple bank accounts.
- Record the opening balance for the current year.
- Record the balance from the most recent transaction.
- Store the current balance as per your Cash Management records.
- Store total value of transactions for each period in the current and previous years.
- Enter a payment or receipt directly into Cash Management.
- Print cheques and remittance advices for payments entered directly into the Cash Management module.
- Create a Cash Management transaction either for each receipt or for each batch of receipts.
- Record payments and receipts for the current period or the next period.
- Transfer money between bank accounts in any currency.
- Record credit card details or cheque number for each receipt.
- Print a list of standing orders due.
- Automatically post standing orders due.
- Reconcile bank statements with Cash Management transactions in these ways:
- Match the transactions interactively.
- Record items that appear on statements only for instance bank charges and interest payments.
- Produce a full bank reconciliation report showing adjustments for unpresented cheques and uncleared deposits.
- Period end routines ensure that the full suite of audit trails is printed before closing the period.
- Obtain instant information about transactions in the current or future periods including transactions posted from other modules.
- View all items or unreconciled items only for each bank account.
- On screen views can be printed at any time.
- Audit Trails of all transactions posted.
- Daily Cash Receipt reports.