Zeta Employee Self-Service is a dynamic HR communication portal where employees can access information ranging from benefits to compensation without the help of HR. Once the employee joins the organization he/she has access to the employee self-service whereby the employee can view his/her contract, earning, benefits, allowances, bonuses, and commission, leave entitlement as well as leave accruals, submit leave requests, submit time/attendance sheet, and other assigned HR activities.
- Employee Demographics Change/Update with Approval.
- Employee Address Change/Update with Review and Approval.
- Employee Dependents Change/Update with Review and Approval.
- Employee Contract View.
- Employee Salary, Allowances, Benefits, Commission, and Deductions View.
- Employee Leave Entitlement View.
- Employee Leave Accrual versus Leave Taken View.
- Leave Request Entry.
- Travel Request Entry.
- Automatic Employee Self-Service activation upon hiring/contracting.
- Automatic Employee Self-Service Inactivation upon termination