Pricing And Discounting
- Maintain special price lists for specific customers.
- Apply different discounts to combinations of customers, products and price lists.
- Calculate discounts or surcharges on the quantity or value of order lines, quantity or value of products in same category or total order value.
- Offer settlement discounts for early payment.
- Hold details of promotional pricing within promotion dates.
- Manage customer portfolios, each listing all the products that a customer can order and the most recent prices paid.
Services And Miscellaneous items
- Record services, delivery charges, insurance, carriage charges, repairs and other non-stock items.
- Hold separate units of measure for selling, despatching, pricing and stocking the products and services that you sell.
- For each sales order, record the following information at the header level. Many of these items default from the Accounts Receivable customer file and can then be updated for each specific order:
- Order number, customer code, name, address and customer’s order number.
- Invoice customer and statement customer or payer.
- Date received, date required and date promised.
- Six sales analysis codes for example industry code and representative.
- Pricelist and settlement discount terms.
- Shipping information including carrier and delivery terms.
- Language to be used for customer documentation for instance the invoice.
- Currency code to be used for pricing and invoicing.
- Order discount information.
- Number of shipment labels required.
- Order status, for example credit stopped or despatched not invoiced.
- After despatch is confirmed, despatch date and optionally vehicle reference total weight and number of packages.
- After invoicing, invoice number and due date.
- The Sales Order Entry and Sales Invoicing modules provide a complete order processing system.
- For each order line record:
- Product or service, quantity, unit of sale and despatch warehouse.
- Unit price, discount, nett price and line value in local currency and order currency.
- Stock allocated to this order line or, where relevant, a ‘manufacture’ indicator.
- Six analysis codes.
- Number of product labels and format required.
- If the Contract Management module is installed, information to allow details of the shipped.
- Product to be automatically added to an existing maintenance contract.
- Project and expense codes or General Ledger posting codes for both the revenue and the cost of sale values.
- An unlimited number of comment lines, optionally linked to specific product lines.
- Maintain detailed sales history at order line level, including:
- Customer, invoice number, order number and invoice date.
- Product, unit of sale, quantity and serial number or batch number.
- Six analysis codes from the order header, plus three from the order line.
- Six product group codes.
- List price, discounted price and cost of sale value.
- Maintain standard orders for items that are ordered regularly by the same customer.
- Create quotations when tendering to supply products and services. Quotations can be converted to orders on acceptance.
- Produce quotations on pre-printed forms.
- Amend a customer’s delivery, invoicing and sales analysis information when entering an order.
- Automatically credit check at point of order entry and despatch. Despatching of products can be stopped if a customer has moved outside of their credit boundaries whilst their order was being processed.
- Automatically price order lines based on the appropriate price structure for each customer.
- Apply ad-hoc discount, surcharge or special pricing for any order line.
- Full visibility of free and expected stock during order entry.
- Offer alternatives for “out of stock” products.
- Offer replacements for superseded products.
- Enquire on predicted stock status for each product on a sales order and perform trial kitting analysis to identify if assembly components need reordering.
- Track products despatched by batch number and include batch number on invoices.
- Track products despatched by serial number and include serial number on invoices.
- Sell a product as a bundle of separate stock items and store details of frequently ordered bundles.
- Track cost of sale by product, customer or by a combination of the two.
- Cost of sale calculations can include any combination of labour, material, outwork and overhead.
- Include services, delivery charges, insurance, carriage charges, repairs and other non-stock items on an order.
- Include notes and instructions in orders and keep permanent records of components that are in regular use.
- Produce order acknowledgements on pre-printed forms.
- Create forward orders if delivery is not required immediately. You can allocate stock to the order nearer to the delivery date.
- Create back orders if insufficient stock is available.
- Automatically allocate stock to back orders when it becomes available.
- Enter order information after the goods have been despatched useful at times of peak demand.
- Print the customer’s part number and description on the order documents.
- Order progress information is available instantly for individual orders, orders per customer or order per product.
- Print detailed analysis on your order book status.
- Record despatch of the order, optionally recording details of the batches or serial numbers despatched.
- Produce shipping notes, optionally including details of the batches or serial numbers despatched.
- Produce labels for a batch of items for each order or for each consignment.
- Issue invoices individually or in batches.
- Consolidate multiple orders, by customer into a single invoice.
- Repeat billing at set intervals.
Produce Credit notes
- Optionally return the products to stock.
Manage price lists
- Prepare updates to price lists in advance and automatically apply them at a later date.
- Calculate prices from existing prices and product costs, applying uplifts by product group.
- Keep details of batch numbers or serial numbers for each order line shipped to.
- meet quality standards on traceability.
- Sales Order Status.
- Sales Order Product Analysis.
- Sales History Details.
- Sales Analysis Summary.
- Order/Delivery Date Comparison.
ACCELERATE AND MANAGE SALES PERFORMANCE
Zeta ERP helps you to improve revenue and cash flow by keeping up with the demand and ensure optimal efficiency through managing all touch points, channels and functions. Zeta help to drive and manage sales performance by managing commissions and incentive programs.
- Sales Analysis
- Estimation And Quote Management
- Order Management
- Delivery Tracking
- Shipping And Receiving
- Different Price Lists
- Sales Person Targets & Commission
- On Line Sales