Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website.
These are the terms and conditions of use for the website at http://www.zetasoftwares.com (“our website”). Please read them carefully because they form a legal agreement between you and us in relation to access and use of our website.
The most current version of these terms is dated above but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit our website. By accessing our website after changes are made to these terms you agree to the revised terms.
The term “ Zeta Softwares” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Please see our Contact Us section for more information.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We are pleased to provide our website to you for use but you must use our website in an acceptable way. It is impossible to provide an exhaustive list of exactly what constitutes acceptable and unacceptable use of our website. In general, we will not tolerate any use of our website which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
We want to make our website a safe and rewarding experience, so we have set out more detail on acceptable and unacceptable use below.
As you might expect, you may only use our website for lawful purposes. For example, you must not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam); or
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
You also agree not to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website; or
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
If you contribute material to our website, you agree that any material you contribute will:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Be factually accurate and/or will represent your genuinely held belief or opinion;
- Not be defamatory, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; and
- Not infringe confidentiality, or any copyright or intellectual property rights of another person.
You also agree that we can use any content you contribute to our website whenever and wherever we think appropriate.
The terms set out above are intended to protect us, our website and its users, so a failure to comply with this section constitutes a serious breach of these terms. If we believe you have breached this, we may do any or all of the following (as well as any other action we feel is appropriate):
- Issue a warning to you and ask you to take certain steps to rectify your behaviour.
- Suspend your right to access our website, either temporarily or permanently.
- Take legal action against you, including to recover any loss we have suffered due to your actions.
- Disclose information to law enforcement authorities.
- We take steps to ensure that all information we provide on our website about our products and services is correct and complete at the time of the last update to the relevant page but we do not promise that it will be correct and complete.
- We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely.
- Use of our website is free and we take steps to ensure it is available to all permitted users. From time to time we may restrict access to some or all parts of our website. We will try to ensure that our website is always available to you but we have to be realistic and so we do not promise that our website will be continuously available. We also do not promise that your use of our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that our website and server will be free from attack (e.g. from viruses). We recommend that you use your own appropriate virus checking software.
- You are allowed to establish links to our website as long as you obtain our written consent in advance. We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time. Links must only be made to the home page of our website and you are not allowed (and you shall not assist others) to set up links from your own website to our website by deep-linking, framing or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may withhold our consent if we wish. If we do so, we will try to explain our reasons to you.
- Certain areas of our website may be reserved for registered users. These include, for example, online support, Partner area. Additional terms may apply to those areas, such as specific acceptable use policies or specific terms for buying licences of any specialised products or services which are available only to registered users. If you are a registered user, please make sure any information you provide to us is up-to-date and accurate, and let us know of any changes as soon as you can.
- You will be responsible for keeping your user name and password confidential and secure and for all use made of your account, whether or not it is used by you or with your authority. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use or other security breach and always ensure you close your browser at the end of each session.
- You may not transfer any rights we grant you as a registered user to anyone else.
- The design and content of our website, and the material published on it, is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. We or our licensors retain the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit the direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction of our website by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, and to make our website available to the public, and to distribute any copyright protected material in our website. You agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any material on our website, or to restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of our website by anyone else.
Thank you for visiting our website.